About your Trip
Spend 5 glorious days Down Under soaking up the Sunshine Coast’s top attractions and experiences, including an exciting full-day tour of the region. At Big Kart Track, DreamTrippers ages 7 years and older can speed around the hairpin turns and zooming straightaways of Australia’s largest commercial go-kart track. Then, spice things up at the Ginger Factory, learning all about the fragrant and zesty culinary ingredient. Enjoy a fascinating beekeeping experience, a water-adventure ride and a relaxing tour through the site’s gardens on “Moreton,” the ginger train. After recharging with a light barbecue lunch, visit the captivating village of Montville known for its scenic walks, quaint architecture, artisan shops and choice dining.
This DreamTrip also gives you 2 full days to explore more of the area at your own pace. Popular points of interest include
the Australia Zoo, the Caloundra Street Fair and Noosa National Park.
What we love:
• Visitors to The Ginger Factory can get a glimpse into the region’s history with a ride on retired 115-year-old train, “Moreton.”
• DreamTrippers are also treated to a resort credit for 150 Australian dollars per room, which can be used toward resort amenities, such as the thrilling Aqua Fun Park.
• Mudjimba Island, situated just north of the resort, was once owned by movie icon Sean Connery and is now part of the Maroochy River Conservation Park.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Twin Waters on the Sunshine Coast, Australia, as well as:
• Full-day private tour with a go-kart ride, train ride, water-adventure ride, village tour and beekeeping experience; includes transportation.
• One (1) resort credit of 150 Australian dollars per room.
• 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
• All local and hotel taxes.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Sunshine Coast Airport (MCY), approximately 3 miles (4.5 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
With its private lagoon, and prime location near the Maroochy and Paynter rivers, as well as the Coral Sea, Novotel Twin Waters Resort offers plenty of water-based fun for the whole family. Guests also appreciate the plush accommodations and the highest level of hospitality.
• 1 restaurant with takeout counter, 1 deli-style cafe and 1 bar.
• 1 outdoor swimming pool.
• Spa and fitness facilities.
• Bicycle, surfboard and stand-up paddleboard rentals (at your own expense).
• Games room.
• Kids’ Club.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Garden View Room accommodations with:
• 1 queen bed or 2 double beds. Extra bed not available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
One-Bedroom Suite accommodations with:
• 1 king bed, 1 double sofa bed and 1 rollaway bed, or 2 single beds, 1 double sofa bed and 1 rollaway bed.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 3 children. (Please note: 1-Bedroom Suites require a booking of 5 people. Contact Travel Support for availability and booking).
Both room types include:
• Balcony or patio.
• En suite bathroom with whirlpool-style bathtub and hairdryer.
• Flat-screen television with pay-per-view channels and video games (at an additional cost).
• Mini-refrigerator, microwave, and coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Internet connection available (at an additional cost).
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Checkout: 10 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Novotel Twin Waters Resort
270 Ocean Drive
Twin Waters, Queensland 4564, Australia