Stay warm this Winter by diving DRY!
The Sunshine Coast Winter is by far the best time to dive! Why? The ocean conditions always produce 15+ metres visibility, calm seas and blue sunny skies. Scuba World will be running its ‘DRYSUIT DEMO DAY’ at the Kawana Aquatic Centre. The team at Aqualung Australia will be bringing up a full range of the Aqualung Drysuits. PLUS the team are even going to bring up the Thermal Undergarment as well. You will be able to see, touch, feel, dive and receive all the information you desire from the Aqualung and Scuba World team of experts.
$30 - Club Members | $50 - Non club members
N.B. the above prices will be credited towards a Drysuit if you purchase one
• Opportunity to try, dive and find out all the information about Aqualung Drysuits
• Pool fees
TIME: The day will run from 8am till 5pm. Broken into 90 minute time slots for 2 divers. The first time slot needs to fill before we move onto the next time slot. i.e. if the 8AM time slot isn't full you can't book the 10AM time slot.
• Introduction about Drysuits – 15 minutes
• Donning Drysuit – 15 minutes
• Using Drysuit in pool – 30 minutes
• Taking off Drysuit – 15 minutes
• Q & A with the Aqualung representative & Scuba World Instructors - 15 minutes
WHERE: Kawana Aquatic Centre, 801 Sportsman Parade, Bokarina 4575